Friday, June 10, 2011

My lips burn

So here's what going down.







Summer has officially begun in my small town, but unfortunately the weather hasn't gotten the memo. It is cold, rainy, and all around unpleasant. I should be chillen in some shorts on the yard right now, instead I am in pj pants, fuzzy socks, and a sweatshirt. But the weather won't keep me from my summer list.
I've been working on my room for most of this week. I've ventured out a few times (the proof is above), but I've spent the bulk of my time in my room. Going through my things is one of the bigger things on my list, and I've gotten it done. So check number one.
Another check is making one of the dishes I learned in Thailand. I made green curry tonight for dinner. I'm gonna have to pump up the effort if I want to get a good part of this list done, and that means getting more than just two things done a week.
But week two, here I come.
Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: