Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Like mascara on Prince. It is on!






So far I have been pretty productive this week, which is good cause I'll be gone Thursday and Friday. I will be visiting my soon to be college and registering for classes. I am so excited, and I just can't hide it.

The top two pictures are my outfit post that I didn't post.
I lost a fair amount of weight while in Thailand, and now most of my clothes are too big. I find myself needing to belt my shirts and dresses all the time now. I don't have the money to by a new wardrobe, and I don't want to have to take in ALL of my clothing. So I have decided to by a few fitted shirts and then just embrace the baggy style.
The next other pictures are what I have been up to, most yoga and crafts. Yoga is back to being a regular part of my morning routine, and I have to say I feel better. That with my regular meals and handful of vitamins, and my body is running the way it should be.
The crafts have not been going so smoothly. my first few attempts failed with a capital F, but it's getting better now. I made a few pincushions, the idea of which I got from "Pretty Little Pincushions". I am now working on a sleeping mask, and I'll let you know how it turns out.
My movies I like that I've watched so far this summer:
Without the king (documentary)
Food Inc. (documentary)

Eat, Pray, Love (travel, romance)

Who is Harry Nilsson (documentary)

Reality Bites (romantic indie)
Catch you on the flip side.

2 comments:

Raena said...

Second pic, love the hair. How'd you do it?
Oh, and I was looking at your other posts and your family is just too darn cute. All of you.

Lady Goldfish said...

Thanks Raena.
My hair is relatively curly, but that day the right side of my hair would not behave so I bobby-pinned the crap out of it.