Sunday, May 1, 2011

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Here is what I have been up to for the last week.








Churches in Phuket got together on Easter to march through the town and have communion together. Then the international small group went out for dinner, and the place we went not only had AMAZING food but old cars parked out back. The day after that I had a bit of a Buddhist tour to a monastery and the Big Buddha. As a Christian my response was “pretty colors” and “they spent how much on this?” I had a Thai cooking lesson after the tour. My food was more than just eatable, it tasted pretty good.
I don’t know what adventures lay in wait for me this week, but I am beginning to treasure all these things more than ever. Yesterday was May first, that means I am down to my last month in Thailand. Time to get “what I want to do in Thailand” list done.
Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: