Saturday, July 16, 2011

Keep on truckin

One more day to go in the challenge, and not a day too soon. I think it's safe to say that we are all ready to be done. Bean said she was excited to "wear just a t-shirt and jeans." I'll be happy to pick out my own clothing too. I love the part of my morning that I pick out my clothes, it's energizing and focusing, and it's a part of my day that's just about me.
Today Guy and I went to the art market our town has down by the river every Saturday. We were looking at a lot of the things down there and thought "we could do that." Guy has been wrapping sea glass that he got over the 4th and they look really nice (pictures will be posted soon with his permission), and I've been doing my own crafty thing. We thought it may be as bit too late in the summer to start selling now, but it is now our gaol to start selling our hand made things. I'll keep you all informed as we make steps toward that goal.





Later I had a formal birthday party to attend, so I rocked the floral dress.
Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: