Friday, April 8, 2011

Ma Ma Malaysia part 1

I had to get a tourist visa for the rest of my time in Thailand, and to get a visa in Thailand you have to leave the country. So on Wednesday night I went with a group of people to Malaysia for a visa run. It was quite a trip, but after many hours in the car, and what felt like more time in lines, I got my visa. Thank you Jesus.
I also had the opportunity to do a little exploring while in Malaysia. Looking back, I probably should have gone with a buddy. I thought I new what I was doing, but I clearly did not cause I got lost. But I found my way back in one piece, albeit tired. In all, a story for the books.
Not all of my pictures would load, so I am going to try to put a few more later today or tomorrow.











Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: