Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage." -- On a portable stroller

I am happy to be home. The vacation was needed, but I am in need of a lot of sleep.
I have been up till at least one in the morning most nights for the past twenty days. Ever since my German friend got here.
I have loved having him here. But despite my best efforts, he will be leaving tomorrow evening.
After that I will have some down time.
These pictures are from a trip to Sam's Club. My German friend thought our cub was big, so we had to show him the biggest store around. This was also the day I voted for the first time. (but I didn't upload those pictures)

This is guy's impersonation of Shawn from Psych.

After shopping, we came home to find this mess in the freezer.
Note to everyone: do not leave a can of Coke in the freezer overnight.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: