Thursday, February 9, 2012

What's your sign?

The lack of a post yesterday was due to the fact that my Wednesdays are almost nonstop from start to finish. So to say I'm sorry, and to stay on schedule I'll post twice today.
In an effort to add a little humor to this months posts I decided to dedicate this post to bad pick up lines. I've actually been working on this list for a few months now. I've been writing down the ones I think to be real "winners" from friends, movies, books, and even a few I've overheard.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!     
Do you have a boyfriend? [No] Want one? [Yes] Well, when you want a MANfriend, come and talk to me.     
I'd marry your cat just to get in the family.         
I've gotta thirst, baby, and you smell like my Gatorade.
Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours? 
So, you're a girl huh?
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
What time do you have to be back in heaven?  
Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?     
Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?    
Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.             
You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.     
You know karate? Because your body is really kickin'.
Are you religious? Cause you are the answers to all my prayers.
Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.     
You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!       
If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".  
Damn! Somebody needs to write explosive on you, because you are the bomb!            
Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?          
I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?  
Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?     
Do you have a BandAid? I just scrapped my knee falling for you.                     
So, what do you like to do for fun? (Why?) Because I'm gonna ask you out.

Catch you on the flip side.

No comments: