Thursday, January 10, 2013

And We're On

I got back to crafting yesterday, and I started with this little card holder.
I told my family that I needed business cards. So what did I get for Christmas? Business cards!
I'm pretty sure some of my family thought I was kidding, but I really wanted business cards. I realized this semester that I am getting to the point where I need an easy way to give my information. I had to meet people for internship opportunities and the like, and it did not feel very professional writing my number on a random piece of paper. (Also my handwriting is not all that great, so I don't need to show that off). Furthermore, I'm beginning to sell some of my own things, and it's nice to have a calling card.
So anyway, now that I have business cards I decided I needed something to put them in.
And that's where this came in.

Cut out a piece of felt 4x7 inches, and a piece in a contrast felt 2x3 1/2 inches
Taking the larger piece, fold the bottom up half enough to cover your card. Then sew from the bottom of one corner to the bottom of the opposite side.
 
 Decorate the smaller piece of felt with a design of your choice.
 Finally, attach the smaller piece to the front flap of your card pouch.
I suggest ironing the card holder flat if the flap keeps popping up.
Catch you on the flip side

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Who gave you those business cards? What a brilliant idea!